Debbi Tehrani is the creator of CSI, which stands for Color, Stories, Inspiration. Each week she finds a new Scene for us to investigate. This is an inspirational image from which Debbi takes ideas for colours, design elements and journaling. In order to solve the case you must use the following Clues
- All five colours in the Scheme
- At least two pieces of Evidence
- At least one item of Testimony
You can also download the CSI Coordinates to help you - these are printable design elements, images, journaling spots and pp - a new set is designed especially for each new Case File by the brilliant Michele Singh
Here's my solution to this Case
- The Scheme: I used all the colours
- The Evidence: circles; doodling; metal; stripes; something unexpected (the key from a tin of ham).
- The Testimony: this is handwritten and tucked away in the envelope for my sons to find one day.
Here are some close-ups with details of materials
Papers: the background is Studio Calico Classic Calico "Charted". Also used pieces of pp by Fancy Pants and My Minds Eye.
The apple print coffee filter was also from Fancy Pants.
The postcard was cut from a sheet of Canvas Corp Black and Kraft Postcards
Stamp from my husband's boyhood collection!
Postmark print fabric from a Quirky Kit
American Crafts Thickers also from a Quirky Kit
Thanks for visiting, please come again soon :o) xxx