Here's the Case File (click on the image to enlarge it so you can see all the Clues)
Debbi Tehrani has found another inspiring Scene for us to investigate this week. From this image, Debbi takes five colours for the Scheme, as well as ideas for design elements and journaling prompts.The idea is to solve the Case by following all of these Clues to make a scrapbook page -
- All 5 colours in the Scheme
- At least 2 items of Evidence
- At least 1 piece of Testimony
The design was scraplifted from a beautiful layout by one of my scrapping heroines Heather Jacob for Scrap365 -- thanks Heather, hope you don't mind! :o)
- The Scheme: all the colours are there
- The Evidence: paint; distressing; wood; tie something; metal; tearing.
- The Testimony: I've used the IW "reminisce" an documented an old story, which I've handwritten around the edge of the page. It reads as follows:
Here are some close-ups so you can check out my evidence ...
See? it's easy-peasy - why not give it a go yourself?! You have until Sunday week to upload your page - check out the CSI Gallery for loads of inspiration and ideas :o)xxx