Anyway, here are the little charms I made last night ...
- They were mostly done by stamping with stazon then cutting around the image before shrinking.
- The metallic ones were mostly die cut, then covered with clear pigment ink and embossing powder before being heated, so they were shrunk and embossed at the same time - WELL cool!!!
- I didn't have a crown stamp or die which would have come out big enough, so just hand cut one from paper to use as a template - may have to bling that one up a bit!
- I still want to try some colouring pencils on a stamped outline, see how that comes out. Sharpies didn't work too well for me, except for drawing the crown outline.
- I definitely found the opaque cream version easier to work with than the clear, but I guess that depends on what effect you're after...
- One VERY useful tip - if you are going to want a hole in the charm. I'm going to put jump rings though these to go on a scrapbook page or whatever.