And here is the Case File we had to solve ...
The Scheme: it was easy to use all these gorgeous gentle colours together and the free printable CSI Coordinates are a good guide.
- tiny stars;
- wet media - paint, gesso and inks used on the background, alphas and to "whitewash" some of the elements;
- something grainy - glass glitter mixed into the gesso;
- textured paper - Fiskars texture plate in two of the corners;
- edges of photo have been rounded, sanded and whitewashed with gesso;
- gauze applied and coated with gesso and paint.
The Testimony: I documented a day out at the beach with my good friend Trina - such a happy day! :)
If you haven't done so already, check out the CSI website - loads of inspiration and ideas, friendly bunch of like minded people AND a new challenge every week with matching free printables - FAB!!!