Easy like Sunday morning ...

Case File #38 over at CSI was full of inspiration as ever - have a look (click on the image to make it big enough to read)
As you can see, this month's Case Files include a sketch from OUAS which is great because I love working from sketches. Here is my solution to Case #38 - I thought the colours were purr-fectly suited to show off one of the many photos I took of my old mate Archie

I followed the Sketch and the Scheme
My Evidence: Birds - canoodling on the top right corner of the photo mount; Flowers - some handmade, some scrunched and coloured with Glimmer Mists, some fussy cut from pp, one chipboard coloured with Distress Stain in Picket Fence then finished with a button tied with twine, some tiny ones embellished with seed beads, and the big one is only slightly distressed and finished with a bottle top centre; Newsprint - stamped behind the photo; China - broken plate created by stamping onto card, cutting into shards, then coating with Glossy Accents; Misting - several shades applied through a flourish mask; Woodgrain - the brackets and flower centre were die cut from woodgrain pp.
My Testimony: I documented a pet - my best mate Archie.
In this close-up you can see the bottle top flower centre (squish the bottle top in the Cuttlebug, then add a 1" circle punch out of pp), and the broken plate effect created with a rubber stamped image which was cut up and coated with Glossy Accents.
The paper flower on the left was misted with two or three different colours, then scrunch-dried (like we used to do with our hair in the 80's! The other two were hand made by punching flower shapes, splitting the layers, misting them and then pinning them all together with a jewelled brad before scrunch-drying again.
Well I'm going to send this off to CSI now - have a look for yourself at all the amazing scrap art.
Cherry-ho for now

Annie x