This is my solution to Case File #52 over at CSI - it's my last week as a Special Investigator for December and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It's been incredible to see my efforts featured alongside all the talented CSI Detectives.
So here's the Case File (click on the image to enlarge) . . .
. . . and here's how it works -
Debbi (CSI Mastermind) finds these beautiful images and uses them to inspire each Case File. the idea is to solve the case by using
- all the colours in the scheme
- at least two pieces of Evidence
- at least one piece of Testimony
You can also download the CSI Coordinates - a new set of fabulous printable elements and pp for each Case, designed by the amazing Michele Singh.
One of the best things about Christmas for me is spending time with the people I care about. I don't get to see my boys too often these days, so it's wonderful when they manage to make it home for Christmas, if only for a day or two.
These photos of my eldest son Richard were taken at Christmas 2009 and I think it showed great foresight on Richard's part to dress to coordinate perfectly with the Scheme in Case File#52! Also thanks to Sally and Ian for arranging for their home to provide a tastefully neutral background! :o)
- The Scheme: All the colours have been used
- The Evidence: Wood - the little star; metal-rimmed tag; kraft paper - the bigger star and the tag bag; newsprint paper - behind the photo and newsprint stamped paper alphas; tags; circles - on the pp; number stickers - dymo printed; eyelets; twine.
- The Testimony: handwritten on the various tags, all about how much we enjoyed our day at Ian and Sally's.
Here are some close-ups of the Evidence
The hidden tag pulls out to reveal this picture of Rich having a post-prandial snooze!
Newsprint pattern stamped onto tag and alphas, circles, number stickers made with the Dymo Printer
Eyelets, Kraft star sticker
Metal-rimmed tag, Kraft paper bag, twine
Gorgeous wooden star from my last Quirky Kit
Grungeboard number, newsprint patterned stamped onto background.
Well that's it - thanks for looking and I hope you're having a wonderful week wherever you are :o) xxx