CSI stands for "Color, Stories, Inspiration" and telling your story is probably the most important part. This month's Case Files have had me doing some serious soul-searching and scrapping about myself (which is not something I do very often).
Debbi Tehrani (CSI Mastermind) finds a new Scene to investigate each week, and from this image she draws inspiration for the colours, design elements and journaling prompts. To solve the Case, you must use the following Clues
- all the colours in the Scheme
- at least two pieces of Evidence
- at least one item of Testimony
You can also download the CSI Coordinates to help you - these are fabulous printable elements, journaling spots and patterned papers which are designer by the talented Michele Singh - and they're all archived so that CSI members can access them FREE at any time!
So, here's how I solved this Case (click on the image to enlarge if you like)
The Evidence: stripes; spiral of bakers twine; mini brads; white space.
The Testimony: 3 sides of me; journal across 3 spots; IW personality, three, interest.
I've documented three distinctly different and often conflicting parts of my character as follows:
- "Blue sky thinker ... Creative ... Experimental ... Free" symbolised by the clouds
- "Workaholic ... Methodical ... Meticulous ... Responsible" represented by the bee
- "Nestmaker ... Practical ... Grounded ... Content" by the little house
If you haven't already look at CSI - check it out now and prepare to be inspired!
Thanks for looking :o) xxx