CSI Case File #73 over at CSI was a really fun one to solve - unusual colour combo and lots of ideas for design elements and journaling. Here's the Case File (click on the imange to enlarge it)
Debbi Tehrani, CSI Mastermind, has come up with an intriguing Scene for us to investigate. From this image she has taken Colors, Stories, Inspiration and come up with lots of clues for us to follow in order to solve the Case. You must use
- All 5 colours in the Scheme
- At least 2 items of Evidence
- At least 1 piece of Testimony
You can also download the CSI Coordinates to help you - the talented Michele Singh designs a new set for each case and there's a whole library of them available to CSI Members - they are images, quotes, journaling spots and patterned papers which you can either print out to use on your pages, or use them for digital designs if you're clever enough (which I'm not but never say never!)
Anyway, here's my solution to the case
- The Scheme: All the colours are there
- The Evidence: Circles, pompom trim, something upside down
- The Testimony: I documented a day out.
I used some fun bits and bobs -
- Drips created by spraying very close to the page with Mister Huey Opaque White.
- Patterened Papers by Heidi Swapp
- Robot postcard from a museaum gift shop
- Wooden bicycle stamp from Camden Lock Market
Hope you like it - thanks for looking!
Annie :o) xxx