In order to solve the case, you need to make a scrapbook page using all these clues ...
- All 5 colours in the Scheme
- At least 2 items of Evidence
- At least 1 piece of Testimony
Here's how I solved the Case this week (you can click on the image to enlarge it) ...
- The Scheme: all the colours are included, as well as neutrals and a couple of tiny splashes of brighter green and deeper yellow.
- The Evidence: wet medium; stripes; border punch; tearing; thought bubbles.
- The Testimony: My journaling is written inside thought bubbles and I used the inspiration word ENJOY ... "Having fun driving ... all by myself in my blue police car."
I just love the excited look on Richard's face as he is about to set off in his roundabout car - priceless!
Thanks for looking at my page - now take a stroll through the CSI gallery to see how all the other CSI Detectives solved this case in so many different ways.