Here's the Case File (click on the image to enlarge it)
The idea is to solve the Case by following all these clues to make a scrapbook page -
- All five colours in the Scheme
- At least two pieces of Evidence
- At least one item of Testimony
- The Sketch
You can also download the CSI Coordinates - a set of printable words, images and patterned papers especially designed for each Case by the wonderful Michele Singh.
Here's how I solved the case -
Look at this cute picture of my little cousin Josh (not so little now) - isn't he a sweetie?!
- The Sketch: ALWAYS love Em's sketches!
- The Scheme: All the colours are there.
- The Evidence: Patterned background; wood; frame; chevron pattern; transparent accent;something shiny.
- The Testimony: I journaled over three spots and used the IW "bright".
Here is a close-up so you can check that I followed the clues!
I love the little photo viewer disc which came in a FrogDog kit and I was well chuffed with the idea of dipping a wooden takeaway spoon in embossing paste to look like icecream!
Check out the gorgeous gallery over at CSI to see how everyone else has solved this case - it's always such an inspiration to see so many different interpretations by so many clever scrappers.
Thanks for popping in, see you again soon :o)xxx