Here's the Case File (click on the image to enlarge it) ...
... CSI Mastermind Debbi Tehrani finds a new Scene for us to investigate every week. From this, she creates an intriguing Case for us to solve, taking colours from the image as well as inspiration for design elements, techniques and journaling prompts.
The idea is to create a scrapbook page using all these clues -
- All five colours from the Scheme
- At least two items from Evidence
- At least one item from Testimony
Here is how I solved the case ...
... I've used a sketch by Yana Smakula for Scrap365 - I'm going to link this up with the Sketchbook365 November Sketch Challenge as well.
So, did I use all the clues? You can click on the image to scrutinise it if you wish!
- Scheme: colours are all there
- Evidence: stripes; polka dots; book page print; ribbon; frame; labels.
- Testimony: my journaling is in the form of a bedtime story and reads, "Once upon a time, there was a happy little girl called Leila who would laugh and sing and dance all day long ..." (I may do some more writing about Lovely Leila on the back of the page)
Thanks for popping in - come again soon - and make sure you have a wander around the CSI Gallery to see all the amazing pages inspired by this Case File!