Case File #115 over at CSI this week is all soft, romantic and dreamy ...
... so it was perfect for a page featuring a double selfie of me and DH!
CSI Mastermind Debbi Tehrani has taken inspiration from this dreamy scene and put together a gorgeous colour combination, ideas for design elements and techniques, as well as some journaling prompts to make sure we tell our stories.
To solve the case, you must follow all these clues -
- All five colours in the Scheme
- At least two items from Evidence
- At least one from Testimony
Here's how I solved this case ...
So, did I follow all the clues?
- Scheme: all the colours are included, plus white
- Evidence: hearts; grid; flowers; pen work.
- Testimony: IW dreamy, imagine and curly handwritten journaling along the top and bottom of the page, which reads, "you are my dream come true. i cannot imagine life without you."
Here are a couple of close-ups so you can check for clues under the magnifying glass ...
I used small squares from the MME Lost & Found Record It! "Heirloom" 6"x6" paper pad to create a grid pattern on the plain Bazzill cardstock, adding a journaling card from the Teresa Collins Daily Stories collection as a photo mat.
Lots of hearts and flowers here, including a couple of home-made ones.
The camera is a chipboard sticker from the Simple Stories Daily Grind collection - there was another heart on it, but the colour didn't fit, so I covered it with a button tied with twine.
I sanded the top edges of the AC Thickers alphas in the title and finally used my handwriting pen to add some curly journaling all about how I can't imagine life without my DH xxx
Thanks for visiting today - check out the gallery over at CSI for loads of inspiration and ideas!
See you again soon :o)xxx