Case File #119 over at CSI this week is QI (Quite Interesting) - a subtle colour scheme combined with unusual ideas for design elements and some fun journaling prompts. Here it is ...
In order to crack the case, all you need to do is to create a scrapbook page using these clues ...
- All 5 colours in the Scheme
- At least 2 items from Evidence
- At least 1 item from Testimony
I thought this Case File would be perfect for a photo of my little step-grandson Bailey, showing off his great big "flip-top" smile!
So, did I follow all the clues???
- Scheme: all the colours are there, plus neutrals
- Evidence: wood; frames; metal; something transparent.
- Testimony: I was inspired by the word "laugh" and my journaling is handwritten as a border around the blue shaped paper. It reads, "there's something about the sound of a baby laughing that really melts your heart and lifts your spirits and Bailey's flip top smile is just the same <3 <3 <3"
See you again soon :o)