You may have noticed a distinct lack of scrapbooking around here just lately - well, in fact no scrap pages at all since I stopped playing for the design teams I was on. It's strange and I can't quite explain it ... ok, so I've been really really busy, but I LOVE to scrap. Weird ... anyway, when I saw this sketch over at Scrap 365 ...
... I felt inspired to jump back in :o)
Here's what I came up with ...
The picture shows my son Tom back in 1984 on a day out in Cornwall with his Granny. Isn't he sweet?!
Here's what I used -
- G45 Mother Goose collection patterned papers
- Wood veneer chevrons and happy face from Happy Scatter
- Dove Craft "Curiosity Corner" wooden frame
- Doily and twine from Papermania
- Woodgrain enamel dots
- Assorted diecuts and chippies from my stash
- Vintage buttons
- Circles cut from denim and corrugated cardboard
- Blue and green mists
- Black Precision Pen from Studio Calico
Not my best ever page, but I had fun and it got me scrapping again - see what you can do with this cool sketch and link up at the Scrap 365 blog - there's a brilliant prize to be won from Mixed Media Place!
Cheerio for now, thanks for popping in and see you again soon :o)