Debbi Tehrani finds a new Scene for us to investigate - from this image she draws inspiration for colours, design elements and journaling prompts. In order to solve the case, you have to use the following clues
- all five colours in the Scheme
- at least two pieces of Evidence
- at least one piece of Testimony
As this is the second week of the month, we also have a fab sketch from Emma Stafrace to follow.
Lucky lucky CSI Members can download the CSI Coordinates to help them solve the Case - a new set of Coordinates is designed for each case by the talented Michele Singh - they are FABulous! :o)
So here is my solution to this Case
CSI Detective Frame - partly because the page just looks better in it and partly because I am still so excited to be a CSI Detective that I can't resist showing it off! :o)
Scheme: All the colours are there, plus black and a small amount of a deeper yellow as I didn't have quite the right shade in my stash, but we're allowed neutrals and10% of an accent colour so I think I'm ok!
Evidence: circles, birds, musical notes, ink splats, doodling
Testimony: nothing too complicated this week - but I used a song lyric as my starting point and my handwritten journaling reads, "Bailey doing one of his best flip-top smiles for Nanny Annie's camera!"
Here are a couple of close-ups and details
- I used three pp from the Coordinates on a plain white cardstock, inking and doodling all edges.
- Splats of Chalkboard Glimmer Mist were outlined with fine black pen for emphasis.
- "Flash" shapes were hand drawn and cut from Stampin'Up! card, then doodled around with fine pen.
- Filmstrip was cut with Tim Holtz Alterations Filmstrip die through my Cuttlebug.
- Little bird from the Coordinations.
- Both types of alpha are American Crafts Thickers.
- Heat embossing with Stampin'Up! white embossing powder on black card created the chalkboard effect arrow.
Quotes from the Coordinates at opposite corners, accented with a heart brad.
These two washi tapes were from the Range - two for £3!
That's all folks! Thanks for coming - see you again soon :o)