This is very exciting - here's a clue to what's coming up ...
For a long LONG time I've been wanting to turn our little spare room into a proper workroom and last week all my dreams came true. My Fairy Godmother arrived and (with LOT of help from my lovely husband John) turned the Shameful Shambles you see here ...
...into the Cool Creative Space, the Organised Oasis pictured below ...
As promised in my previous post, I've come up with an exciting way to celebrate with all my Scrappin Soulmates and here it is ...
Your chance to win this beautiful Rainbow of Ribbons from Scrapbook Fantasies !!!
The Amazing Alicia Redshaw from Scrapbook Fantasies has designed this beautiful pack of ribbons and trims especially for my Grand Opening - can you believe it?! I asked for a Ribbon Rainbow and here it is -
- all the colours of the rainbow
- blue blue sky
- little raindrops
- fluffy white clouds
- a glint of gold ...
I LOVE IT! ... even more exciting - Alicia has very kindly donated a second pack, so TWO of you have a chance to win - wooHOOO!!! Each pack contains 30 generous lengths of ribbon worth over $10 and the prize includes free international P&P :o) xxx
You may remember from an earlier post that I was lucky enough to win one of the gorgeous Scrapbook Fantasies ribbon packs which Alicia puts together every single week for the CSI Star Witness prize - they look beautiful in the pictures but I promise you that they are positively mouthwatering in real life!
Check out all the other gorgeous goodies at Scrapbook Fantasies
So, on Wednesday 3rd July all my local scrap mates will be invited to the Grand Opening - these girls have been gathering around my dining table to scrap and eat cake since I first discovered Scrapbooking back in 2007 and we've shared a lot of happy times together. DH John will be the Guest of Honour and cut the ribbon, then I expect much oooohing and aaaahing and rummaging through drawers and eating of cake.
A whole new world opened up to me when I started wandering through Blogland (was that really only just over a year ago?!) Exploring the worldwide creative community, connecting with like-minded people and sharing ideas and inspiration via the internet has become an important part of my life. I wanted to be able to share this celebration with all my online friends as well, so the Giveaway is open internationally.
Give it a go - you have to be in it to win it! There are four different ways to enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you'd like to find at the end of your rainbow, then enter the giveaway by clicking on the "Leave a Comment" button on the Rafflecopter widget *.
- Tweet it! If you have a Twitter account just click on the Tweet button on the Rafflecopter widget* (you can do this one every day if you like for extra chances to win)
- Post about this giveaway on your own blog, then come back and click on the "Post on Your Own Blog" button on the Rafflecopter widget* to leave a link to your post and enter the giveaway
- Pin it!If you are a member of Pinterest, just click on the "Pin an Image" button on the Rafflecopter widget* for another entry into the draw!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is my first go at running a giveaway, so please let me know if you spot any booboos! Thanks so much to Jennifer of Jennifer Grace Creates for all the advice x
Good Luck Everyone :o) xxx