"Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross,
To see a fine lady upon a white horse.
With rings on her fingers
And bells on her toes,
She shall have music wherever she goes."
Case File #86 over at CSI this week is full of yummy icecream colours and the general theme for August is travel, so this was the perfect opportunity to scrap a picture of my recent stay in Banbury, Oxfordshire with my crafty mates Emma, Polly and Chel.
Here's the Case File (click on the image to enlarge it)
As always, CSI Mastermind Debbi Tehrani has found an intriguing Scene for investigation this week. From this image, she takes five colours for the Scheme, inspiration for design elements and ideas for journaling prompts.
CSI = color, stories, inspiration.
In order to solve the case, you must create a page using the following Clues
- All five colours in the Scheme
- At least two items of Evidence
- At least one piece of Testimony
Here's my solution to Case #86 (click on the image to enlarge)
Now as you may know, I don't usually work well with pale and pretty colours, but for some reason I really got into them this time. But did I follow all the clues ............ ???
- Scheme: all the colours are there, with a sprinkling of neutrals and some tiny pops of brighter orange and pink
- Evidence: scallops; art medium (oil pastel); stripes; architectural accents (if you count the fence?!); speech bubble.
- Testimony: inspiration words "sightsee", "go" and my journaling is handwritten. In the speech bubble I've written "Em, Poll, me + Chel NOT on a cock horse at Banbury Cross". There is also a numbered list journaling card tucked between the layers at the top with the chevrons pointing to it. This reads, "1. Shopping 2. Eating 3. Drinking 4. Crafting 5. More shopping 6. More eating 7. More drinking 8. Trying out the timer on Em's camera at Banbury Cross."
Here are some close-ups, so you can check for clues under the magnifying glass ...
Thanks for looking at my page - don't forget to check out the gallery at CSI for loads of gorgeous and inspiring ideas.
Have a lovely weekend :o)xxx