This week I have found another new place to play the 123 Challenge Blog. It's a really fun and simple concept - you are given a colour, a word and a technique and all you have to do is include all three of these criteria in a scrapbook page. Here is this week's -
And without further ado, here is my page -
It was lots of fun splashing and stamping around to create a mixed media background on the plain white cardstock. I tried out some of the pens and inks from my latest FrogDog parcel, as well as gesso, crackle paste and some spray/inky stuff I mixed up myself and can't remember what I put in it!
Couple of close-ups -
- Butterflies fussy cut from a Grace Taylor patterned paper pad
- Flowers from 13Arts, Crafty Cow and local Pound Shop
- I like to doodle around some of the ink splats and edges with a fineliner pen
- Patterned papers and arrows cut from magazine freebies
- Papermania doily - one torn into three pieces to make the most of it!
- File Tab punch from Stampin'Up!
- Bead trimming, buttons and washi tape from my stash
- Alphas and polaroid frame were from my last Quirky Kit
- Maya Road Singleton stamp set - three sizes of houndstooth check pattern
I had a lovely time with this - why don't you have a go too? You have until 30th September - plenty of time! Check out the inspiration here
Thanks for visiting, seeya soon :o)xxx